When active remediation is required to protect a receptor from contaminants associated with a release to the environment, and a remedial alternative analysis has selected an active remedial technology, Peak’s engineering professionals design, permit, install and operate remediation systems addressing contaminants in soil, groundwater and vapor. Peak’s professional staff has extensive experience with remediation systems and technologies.
- Chemical oxidation (in-situ) utilizing hydrogen peroxide, potassium and sodium permanganate via direct injection or semi-permeable reactive barrier
- Electrical resistance heating remediation
- Soil vapor extraction & bio-sparge remediation systems
- Soil Excavation (including sites that require excavation dewatering, underpinning, sheet pile stabilization, building demolition, etc.)
- Soil Washing
- Soil Stabilization
- Bioremediation (in situ) via direct injection or semi-permeable reactive barrier
- Chemical reduction (in situ) utilizing Zero-Valent Iron (ZVI) via direct injection or semipermeable reactive barrier
- Groundwater pump and treatment
- Surfactant Enhanced Aquifer Remediation
- Sub slab depressurization system
Peak has managed the characterization and remediation of CVOCs in soil and groundwater at a former razor blade manufacturing facility since 2013. Discharges during operations in the 1950s and 1960s caused contaminant concentrations in soil and groundwater greater than...
A petroleum tanker truck was involved in an accident with another tanker truck at a major intersection in Marlboro, New Jersey. Both tanker trucks lost product and the total released volume was approximately 3,500 gallons of diesel and approximately 2,500 gallons of...
Peak has provided LSRP services since 2013 for a group of companies that sent waste to a former waste transfer station that was abandon by its owner in the 1990s. The former facility accepted and transported solid and liquid industrial waste from numerous...