Environmental Claims Management
Environmental Claim Management
Peak’s expert staff of geochemists, forensic scientists, geologists, hydrogeologists and LSRPs utilizes their more than 75 years of experience assisting clients with environmental claims and remediations. Our professionals utilize tested services and techniques to analyze the cause of a release, conduct forensic investigations, audit contractor proposals and oversee remediations. Our Environmental Claim Management capabilities include:
- Assessment of liability and identification of the responsible parties and carriers through document review, site investigations, and forensic analyses.
- Preparation of remediation and reserve estimates.
- Proposal and invoice auditing of vendor services.
- Remedial alternative analysis and technical consultation for evaluating the effectiveness and costs for delineation, vapor intrusion investigations and various remedial techniques including excavation, soil and groundwater treatment, and site-specific remediation systems.
- Oversight and supervision of remediation contractors to ensure cost effectiveness and expedite field decisions to minimize costs.
- Providing alternate remedial approaches to previously remediated sites to support cost recovery
Peak offers a broad range of experience and skilled experts to investigate and manage the technical and financial aspects of environmental claims. We provide unbiased timely assessment of conditions and regulatory requirements to our clients in concise simply stated form, allowing our carrier clients to make fact based claim decisions.
Peak Environmental, A Nova Group, GBC Company (Peak) was retained to manage the investigation and remediation of heating oil released during a delivery into a basement tank at a professional services building. The oil migrated into underlying material through seams...
Peak Environmental, A Nova Group, GBC Company is supporting a remediation project in Woodbridge that razed an approximately 100 year old industrial building that fell into disrepair. Peak completed environmental due diligence, identified specific areas of concern, and...
Peak Environmental, A Nova Group, GBC Company was retained by a leading real estate developer to conduct environmental due diligence for a property in Newark, NJ. The property was formerly a commercial car park serving Newark Airport travelers. The client saw...