When active remediation is required to protect a receptor from contaminants associated with a release to the environment, and a remedial alternative analysis has selected an active remedial technology, Peak’s engineering professionals design, permit, install and operate remediation systems addressing contaminants in soil, groundwater and vapor. Peak’s professional staff has extensive experience with remediation systems and technologies.
- Chemical oxidation (in-situ) utilizing hydrogen peroxide, potassium and sodium permanganate via direct injection or semi-permeable reactive barrier
- Electrical resistance heating remediation
- Soil vapor extraction & bio-sparge remediation systems
- Soil Excavation (including sites that require excavation dewatering, underpinning, sheet pile stabilization, building demolition, etc.)
- Soil Washing
- Soil Stabilization
- Bioremediation (in situ) via direct injection or semi-permeable reactive barrier
- Chemical reduction (in situ) utilizing Zero-Valent Iron (ZVI) via direct injection or semipermeable reactive barrier
- Groundwater pump and treatment
- Surfactant Enhanced Aquifer Remediation
- Sub slab depressurization system
Peak Environmental, A Nova Group GBC Company (Peak) was retained by a property owner preparing for a transaction to conduct a Site Investigation and Remedial Investigation of mapped Historic Fill. Following the completion of soil sampling, Peak identified regulatory...
Peak has been managing the investigation and remediation of several areas of concern (AOC), including chlorinated solvents in soil and groundwater at the primary Site AOC, at a 20-acre former manufacturing plant serving the electric industry from 1917 to 1995 when...
Peak Environmental, A Nova Group GBC company (Peak) was retained by a property management company to identify and resolve environmental aspects of a 9-acre commercial and industrial property. The property comprises approximately 9.5 acres and is improved with one multi-story building with...