When active remediation is required to protect a receptor from contaminants associated with a release to the environment, and a remedial alternative analysis has selected an active remedial technology, Peak’s engineering professionals design, permit, install and operate remediation systems addressing contaminants in soil, groundwater and vapor. Peak’s professional staff has extensive experience with remediation systems and technologies.
- Chemical oxidation (in-situ) utilizing hydrogen peroxide, potassium and sodium permanganate via direct injection or semi-permeable reactive barrier
- Electrical resistance heating remediation
- Soil vapor extraction & bio-sparge remediation systems
- Soil Excavation (including sites that require excavation dewatering, underpinning, sheet pile stabilization, building demolition, etc.)
- Soil Washing
- Soil Stabilization
- Bioremediation (in situ) via direct injection or semi-permeable reactive barrier
- Chemical reduction (in situ) utilizing Zero-Valent Iron (ZVI) via direct injection or semipermeable reactive barrier
- Groundwater pump and treatment
- Surfactant Enhanced Aquifer Remediation
- Sub slab depressurization system
Peak Environmental, A Nova Group, GBC Company was retained by a premier developer to support their acquisition and redevelopment of a 32-acre corporate campus in Bergen County, NJ that was recently vacated by a global automobile manufacturer. Peak performed...
Peak Environmental (Peak) was retained by a property management company to provide LSRP services and manage environmental aspects of a 9.5 acre commercial and industrial property historically operated as a paper mill and clothing factory. The property is improved with...
In late 2021, when approximately 500 gallons of diesel fuel were found on an unpaved surface at their municipal public works yard, the city contractor started removal of visibly impacted soil, NJDEP was notified, and Peak was called to provide LSRP services and manage...