On Earth Day 2022, CIANJ selected Peak Environmental for an environmental leadership award. As an environmental company, our staff has consistently participated in community events that promote sustainability and environmental protection. Our commitment to these practices was further solidified when Peak joined Nova Group, GBC in January 2022. A GBC is a General Benefit Corporation, which requires alignment of community-oriented values with business practices, recognizing that our role goes beyond profitability. Annual B Impact Assessments score our work and provide us with insights on additions and improvements to our program, which includes commitments to people, environment, and community. We believe Nova is the first in our industry to form a GBC, integrating these values across our businesses and measuring our impact. Further, this important step demonstrates clear leadership in the environmental (and all) industry as environmental, social and governance (ESG) practices expand and promote a sustainable future.
The following services will provide your organization with the information needed to initiate and manage your ESG program.
- Climate Resilience and Risk Assessments (Asset and Portfolio Level)
- ESG and Sustainability Materiality Screening Assessments
- Decarbonization Reports (Energy, Water, Waste)
- Air Quality Assessments (Health and Safety Testing, Indoor Air Quality Assessment)
- Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures Reporting
- Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark Reporting